Anassouq.com ensures that every transaction
you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you
place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
• What are the payment options which Anassouq provides me?
• At Anassouq.com you can shop with any of the following options
On our website:
1. Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
2. Debit card for more than 50 banks.
3. Credit Card EMIs(with such banks that participate as on the date of transaction)
4. We currently support Net banking for all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
5. Anassouq Gift Cards and Vouchers
At the time of delivery:
8. Card on delivery with option to convert your payment into EMI for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date of transaction.
9. Cash on delivery for orders up to Rs. 20,000/- (to a select set of pin codes)
• Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
• We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 20000 (to a select set of pin codes)
We also offer the option of paying via a credit/debit card at the time of delivery. Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted. If you are opting for this payment option, please ensure that you have the right card with you at the time of delivery. When you pay via Credit Card on delivery– you have the option to convert your payment into EMI. This option is available for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date of transaction.
• However please note that in cases where customers expectorders to be delivered after a long delay (which is communicated to Anassouq),we will need the customers to pay in advance (using other payment options) forthe said order.
• How do I buy an Anassouq product on EMI?
• You can buy an Anassouq product with EMIs using the following options:
1. EMI on Credit Cards.
• What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
1. For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
2. For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details ofcard holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to thebank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
3. For Net Banking you need to keep your account number aswell as your password/IPIN handy.
• Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
• Absolutely. Shopping with Anassouq is completely safe.Transactions with Anassouq are via the industry leading payment gateways,which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
• Does Anassouq.com store my card or account information?
• Anassouq.com does not collect or store your account information at all.
• Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
• The Anassouq team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
• How will transactions on Anassouq appear on my CreditCard / Bank statements?
• All transactions on Anassouq.com will be under the heading of Anassouq on your Credit Card / Bankstatements.